BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 10, 2009

The story of Jun Xiang's blue balls....

Well.... if u look at my previous comment, I stated that Jun Xiang's balls are blue.... and it is a fact. Why are they blue? well, I have been recalling his actions for the past few months.... and guess what? They are really BLUE! This is a story of Jun Xiang's blue balls....

Jun Xiang's father was scolding him one day, because he made a guy called Zi Yi in his class have AIDS. After a few minutes .... no.... hours of scolding Jun Xiang, his father finally told him something terrible, so terrible that if Jun Xiang's mother heard it, she would faint. And the terrible thing is....Jun Xiang's father is expecting. Expecting a baby, that is. Well, he didn't really tell Jun Xiang: "I have a baby!!!". Instead, he told Jun Xiang this: " Jun Xiang, I am seriously disappointed in you. However, you should be disappointed in me too. Somehow, I managed to get a baby in my WOMB. When I was your age, I had 'it' with my friend, Gay Lee. After 'it' I decided it would be fun if I changed my inner body to that of a females'. So a had a sex change OP. But only half of it, as I wanted to be Homosexual all of a sudden. And so, I have a baby now, as the meeting of the two sperms was called of because of the OP. Jun Xiang, I am actually SO proud of you! You have made friends with a gay partner! Don't worry! I will attend your marriage! Wow! CALL ZI YI THIS INSTANT! I WANNA TALK TO HIM ABOUT THE MARRIAGE!"

With that, Jun Xiang called Zi Yi. However,he realised that Zi Yi had 100 more gay affairs. Jun Xiang felt a wave of sadness sweep over him. The impact affected him so much, that his balls became blue, and would be blue for the rest of his lives.

When school reopens, look at him and monitor his actions... he will show signs of gayness and sadness.

THE END

0 comments: