BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 16, 2009

family or Friends??

(From the views of a mother.)
When I was walking along the streets,
I accidentally knocked into a stranger
I told him that I was sorry,
He said that it was OK
We were very polite to each other


Went I got home,
I went to the kitchen to get some stuff to eat.
When I turned around,
I knocked into my 4 year old son.
I scolded him for standing behind me.
I told him to go to his room and stay there



At night, as I lay in bed,
I heard God's voice.
He was talking to me.
He told me to look at the kitchen floor
And so I did
When I got there, I saw flowers.
They were red, green and blue.
My son put them there for me



I went to his room
I woke him up and told him that I was sorry.
He said " Its alright, Mom. "

Sometimes, when we try to remember what we did in the past,
How we treat our family and friends,
we will often realise that
We treat our friends better than our family.
The reason is because most of us are often scared of
losing our friends.

0 comments: